Tuesday 19 January 2016

Deadpool Movie Rated R




So, recently an ex marvel comics writer named Grace Randolph started a petition to make another Deadpool movie PG-13 because some little kid said he wanted to see it. He made a list about why he wanted to see it and not once did he say because Deadpool was in it.

This gets me pretty pissed off because the Deadpool comics Aren't really made for kids. Alont of them have parent warning not for kids signs on them and there are series's that have more graphic violence than usual, heavy coarse language and nudity.

I'm a big fan of Deadpool and even though I'm not old enough to legally see the movie, I still don't want it to be shitty because some little kid who likes superhero movies wants to see it.

This isn't even a superhero movie. It's about Deadpool, a homocidal schizophrenic mercinary.

Anyway, thanks for reading my rant. Watch the video here and tell me what you think, I dunno, argue with me and point out flaws, I like arguing. and here's a link to all of the amazing trailers release (watch awesomeness, press here)
~Brodie

No comments:

Post a Comment