Monday 11 January 2016

What I send time on on the Internet Browsing



Here's a short list of people and websites I follow on the Internet and pretty much how I spend my time.

9gag:
9gag is one of those websites where people post pictures and stuff and you like or comment or whatever

Imgur:
Pretty much the same as 9gag

Exploring With Josh:
This guy makes videos where he explores old abandoned places like schools, mental hospitals, ect. It's surprisingly amazing and entertaining to watch

College Humor:
Another website where people post stuff.

BuzzFeed:
Some news, some whatever people want to post.

973-eht-namuh-973
It's pretty much just pages and pages of random semi demonic seaming text with little to no grammar and random codes that I rummage through looking for some kind of inspiration I guess. Apparently it was written by a schizophrenic man. I give it a solid 5/7.

TeenageTanglewreck:
One of the first links that came up when I was browsing different blogs. I clicked on it and it's pretty good.

Thought Catalog:
People post articles of whatever they want.


I was kinda stuck for ideas since it's Monday so I posted this. Thanks for reading,
~Brodie

No comments:

Post a Comment